June 10 Open House
If you join during our Open House, you will pay NO registration fee!
We are excited to feature some special guests at this Open House. Animals up for adoption through Humane Animal Rescue will be onsite from 9 am – 12 pm. We are thrilled to also offer a Yoga with Animals class at 9 am!
The schedule of our Open House activities:
- Bootcamp – outside class: 8 am
- Yoga with Animals – outside class: 9 am (If you’re not a member, give us a call at 412-230-1000 to reserve a spot and please bring your own Yoga mat)
- Adoptable Animals Onsite: 9 am – 12 pm
- Bootcamp – outside class: 10 am
- Stretch Lab Representatives Onsite: 10 am – 12 pm
- Swim Stroke Analysis: 11 am – 12 pm
- Family Swim: 12 – 2 pm
- Water Safety Session: 1:30 – 2 pm
Donations to Humane Animal Rescue
We will be collecting donations for Humane Animal Rescue during the Open House. You can see their wish list below. If you’d like to contribute, you can drop your donation in the box near the Front Desk.
Each member who donates will receive a guest pass to bring a friend to try out Highpoint AND 25 reward points.
Each non-member who donates will receive a free guest pass to try out Highpoint.
Hope to see you on June 10!