Covid 19 Information
The health and safety of our staff and members is always a priority at Highpoint Fitness. As we continue to deal with COVID-19, we are following all federal, state, and local guidelines and orders. We’ve developed a set of policies to protect everyone in our gym, including a rigorous cleaning and sanitization process, capacity restrictions in our space and our classes, and social distancing throughout all areas of our gym.
To keep everyone in our gym safe during this time, things will be a little different when you visit:
- Based on the latest CDC guidance, fully vaccinated individuals will not need to wear masks when actively exercising.
- Masks will be required when entering, exiting, and moving about in common areas.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you will be required to wear a mask throughout the facility.
- Reservations will be required for classes, lap swims, racquetball, the basketball court, and FitNest (child care). You will be able to reserve a space through our member portal or member app up to 72 hours in advance.
- Water bottle filling stations will be available for use. Water fountains will not be available.
- Members are responsible for bringing their own mat, towel and water bottle.