Weight Loss Challenge
We are excited to offer a weight loss challenge for our members. Are you looking to get in shape and lose weight? Join us for this 8-week challenge! It runs from 2/28/22 through 4/25/22. Find out more below about the Entry Fee, Rules and Guidelines, and Prizes.
To sign up, stop by the front desk, call us at 412-230-1000, or talk to a trainer in person.
$49 plus cost of training (must train either in a small group or one on one with a personal trainer. Please see any personal trainer to register for training.)
- 3 InBody scans
- Weekly nutrition seminars for healthy weight loss habits
- Weight loss challenge T-shirt
- Chance to win training packages with a Highpoint Fitness personal trainers
Rules and Guidelines
- Weight loss challenge runs for 8 weeks.
- All participants must do 8 hours of training with a trainer or 8 sessions of small group training.
- Weigh-in: All participants must weigh in on February 28th or after to enter the weight loss challenge. Please bring your receipt to weigh in. InBody ID will be the participant’s first
initial and last name with no spaces.
- Weigh-ins can happen from 8am-1pm or 5pm-8pm on (or after) Monday, Feb. 28th.
- Weigh-out: All weigh outs must occur on or before April 25th.
- The same clothing must be worn at the weigh-in and at the weigh-out and will be recorded at the time of weigh in.
- 3 prizes will be awarded. Winners will be determined by the highest percentage of body weight lost from the time of weigh in to the time of weigh out, the second highest percentage of body weight lost from the time of weigh in to the time of weigh out, and the most pounds lost from the time of weigh in to the time of weigh out.
- Nutrition seminars will be held on Monday evenings at 7:00pm in the Fitnest. The topics for the seminars will be as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 28th-Luke Jansante: Benefits of strength training
- Monday, March 7 with Nikki Davis: Nutrition label reading/grocery shopping
- Monday, March 14 with Kelli Snyder: Healthy eating tips and portion control
- Monday, March 21 with Leah Badolato: Intermittent fasting
- Monday, March 28 with Jamie Grigsby: Intuitive eating
- Monday, April 4th-Leah Badolato: Gut health and weight loss
- Monday, April 11th-Carmen Jansante: Optimizing sleep & nutrition to support weight loss
- 12 60-minute 1 on 1 personal training sessions for the person who loses the highest percentage of body weight.
- 8 60-minute 1 on 1 personal training sessions for the person who loses the second highest percentage of body weight.
- 4 60-minute 1 on 1 personal training sessions for the person who loses the most total pounds.